LIST OF BOOKS PUBLISHED BY WEST BENGAL BOARD OF MADRASAH EDUCATION FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION 2012
|Sl. No.||Subject Name||Class|
|1||Sahitya Path||Class VI|
|2||Sahitya Path||Class VII|
|3||Sahitya Path||Class VIII|
|4||Bangla Sahayak Path||Class VI|
|5||Bangla Sahayak Path||Class VII|
|6||Bangla Sahayak Path||Class VIII|
|7||Bangla Baykaran Path||Class VI|
|8||Bangla Baykaran O Nirmiti||Class VII-VIII|
|9||Bangla Baykaran O Nirmiti||Class IX|
|10||Bangla Baykaran O Nirmiti||Class X|
|11||Arbi Path O Islam Parichay(Jr. High & High Madrasah)||Class VI|
|12||Arbi Path O Islam Parichay(Jr. High & High Madrasah)||Class VII|
|13||Arbi Path O Islam Parichay(Jr. High & High Madrasah)||Class VIII|
|14||Arbi Path||Class IX (High Madrasah)|
|15||Arbi Path||Class X (High Madrasah)|
|16||Islam Parichay||Class IX (High Madrasah)|
|17||Islam Parichay||Class X (High Madrasah)|
|18||Arbi Path||Class VI(Sr. Madrasah)|
|19||Arbi Path||Class VII(Sr. Madrasah)|
|20||Arbi Path||Class VIII(Sr. Madrasah)|
|21||Arbi Path||Class IX (Sr. Madrasah)|
|22||Arbi Path||Class X(Sr. Madrasah)|
|31||Sadharan Bigyan||Class VI|
|32||Jiban Bigyan||Class VII|
|33||Jiban Bigyan||Class VIII|
|34||Jiban Bigyan||Class IX|
|35||Jiban Bigyan||Class X|
|36||Bhauto Bigyan||Class VII|
|37||Bhauto Bigyan||Class VIII|
|38||Bhauto Bigyan||Class IX|
|39||Bhauto Bigyan||Class X|
|40||Begum Rokeya||Class VII|
|41||Student’s Vocabulary||Class VII|
Arabic Text Books for primary section (Class I-V)
(Developed by WBBME , published and distributed free of cost by the Govt. of West Bengal)
|Sl. No.||Subject Name||Class|
|1||Arbi Sekha||Class I(Sr. Madrasah)|
|2||Arbi Sekha||Class II(Sr. Madrasah)|
|3||Arbi Sekha||Class III(Sr. Madrasah)|
|4||Arbi Sekha||Class IV(Sr. Madrasah)|
|5||Arbi Sekha||Class V(Sr. Madrasah)|
|6||Arbi Sekha||Class V(Jr. High & High Madrasah)|
TRAINING MODULE/ WORKBOOK:
- Training Module Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation and Grading System have been prepared and published.
- Training Module for Orientation of Managing Committee Members have been prepared and published.
- Training Module ‘Prasikshan Sahaiyaka’ for Kamil and MM teachers have been prepared and published
- The Board in collaboration with SSA has prepared Work Books on Bengali for classes V & VI to give academic support to the slow learners and below average students.
- The Board has prepared academic calendar to help the Teachers in institutional planning.
- We are also preparing the Question Bank in the light of NCF-2005 on Mathematics for class VI-VII. The Question Bank for other subjects and classes will be published in due course.
(vii) The works on revised Training Module ‘Prasikshan Sahaiyaka’ for Kamil and MM teachers is on process.
The Board has been publishing its own house journals in the name of ‘Madrasah Darpan’. It contains the activities of the Board, articles on various academic aspects along with discussion relating to education, various Board’s circulars and Govt. orders. It reflects the recent scenario of Madrasah Education alongwith modern educational trends, thoughts, plans and activities. The recent issue contains the detailed information about recognized madrasahs with index No. and various circular and orders etc.